Well being and Journey Alert – U.S. Embassy Belgrade, Serbia (December 4, 2020)
Occasion: As of December 3, the Serbian Ministry of Well being introduced 199,158 confirmed instances of COVID-19 in Serbia and 1,765 deaths. 22,243 individuals have been examined prior to now 24 hours, with 7,802 confirmed instances amongst them. In whole, there are an estimated 7,726 hospitalized instances.
(Up to date) country-wide measures from the Serbian Authorities, efficient Friday, December 4:
- Resturants, cafes, bars, golf equipment, purchasing malls, betting retailers, shops and providers comparable to hairdressers, magnificence salons, health facilities, spas, gyms, and swimming polls will shut at 5:00 p.m. on weekdays, and utterly on weekends (ranging from 5:00 p.m. on Friday till 5:00 a.m. on Monday).
- Supermarkets and grocery shops can stay open till 9:00 p.m. daily, together with weekends.
- Pharmacies, gasoline stations, and meals supply providers will function with out restrictions, seven days every week.
- Theaters and film theaters will shut at 5:00 p.m. daily, together with weekends.
- Inexperienced markets will function common hours on workdays, and from 6:00 a.m. to three:00 p.m. on weekends.
(Earlier) country-wide measures from the Serbian Authorities that stay in impact:
- Obligatory use of face coverings indoors, in addition to outdoor if contact with different individuals can’t be prevented.
- Prohibition of public gatherings with presence of greater than 5 individuals indoors and outdoor. Excluded from this measure are work organizations, colleges, shops, purchasing malls and comparable services, that are topic to the prescribed restrict on the variety of individuals inside the sq. footage of the ability (minimal 4 m2 per particular person).
- Enabling earn a living from home for all staff, wherever potential.
- Requirement of face coverings on public transport, with the utmost variety of passengers per car restricted to half of its declared capability.
- Visits to sufferers in hospitals are banned.
- Visits to elder-care houses are restricted to fifteen minutes.
- The beneficial distance between individuals outdoor is 1.5 meters.
Entry into Serbia for U.S. residents (vacationers, vacationers, non-residents in Serbia):
The measures enacted on August 14 stay in place: all international vacationers, U.S. residents included, searching for to enter Serbia from Croatia, Bulgaria, or Romania, might want to present a unfavourable PCR take a look at, taken inside the earlier 48 hours.
Please word that August 14 necessities are being reported as solely relevant to foreigners arriving from these three international locations, and don’t apply to: (1) these with everlasting residence in Serbia (*see September 18 measures); (2) crew members and passengers transiting Serbia for lower than 12 hours (together with cargo car drivers); (3) kids below age 12 accompanied by mother and father who’ve legitimate PCR take a look at outcomes; or (4) correctly accredited diplomats and their households.
Entry into Serbia for U.S. residents (everlasting residents in Serbia):
The Serbian Authorities reported that starting September 18 at 18:00, it is going to require all Serbian residents, in addition to foreigners resident in Serbia (U.S. residents resident in Serbia included) to bear the next COVID-19 well being monitoring measures upon arrival to Serbia:
- Take a self-assessment take a look at at e-zdravlje.gov.rs the day you come back to Serbia.
- The results of this take a look at will decide whether or not you then report back to a COVID-19 clinic. Should you can not fill out the net questionnaire, you need to contact your native Institute of Public Well being by cellphone for directions.
- Print or save the outcomes of your self-assessment as proof that it was accomplished.
- On the tenth day after your arrival to Serbia, you need to take the self-assessment take a look at another time.
Vacationers must be ready for restrictions to alter with little or no advance discover. Go to the website of the Government of Serbia for added info.
The present U.S. Division of State Journey Advisory for Serbia is Level 3: Reconsider Travel.
The Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Warning for COVID-19 advising vacationers to keep away from non-essential journey.
U.S. Division of State beneficial actions: