Women’s Golfer Of The Week: Celina Sattelkau, Vanderbilt
- In her first start of the 2022 spring season, Sattelkau posted a season-low round of 2-under-par during the final round and 1-under-par for the tournament to match a career-best finish tied for third at the 10th edition of the Darius Rucker Intercollegiate.
- Her third top-three finish marks the first for this season and first since stroke play at the 2021 SEC Championships.
- Out of 90 individuals, Sattelkau was one of four to finish the 54-holes under-par and was the top SEC player in the competitive field playing at the Pete Dye Course at Long Cove Club in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- The Neustadt, Germany native surged six spots after the second round, firing five birdies during the final round, which tied for the second-highest birdie total (11) for the entire tournament.
- Co-leader in par-5 scoring (-4) with Alabama’s Polly Mack throughout the tournament.
Women’s Freshman of the Week: Julia Lopez Ramirez, Mississippi State University
- Lopez Ramirez used a strong third-round score of 69 (1-under) to climb up the leaderboard on the final day.
- She now has six top-five finishes in the nine events she has competed in so far in her career
- Lopez Ramirez further extended the school freshman record for rounds in the 60s (9).