The battle between Benzino and 50 Cent is far from over, and it was made clear Saturday night when Benzino called 50 out.
On Saturday, 50 Cent shared a post on his Instagram showing love to Coi, while telling folks to stop hating on her. He said, ”
“Now would be a good time to stop hating on @coileray I’m gonna make her show up on your Tv. STOP worrying about a first-week WORK.”
Coi commented on his post and said, “GLG !!!!! LET’S GOOOOOOO.”
However, it looks like Benzino wasn’t feeling 50’s post and shared a message for both 50 and Coi.
Taking to Twitter, Benzino spoke about 50 Cent’s current relationship with the Starz network and also claimed there is a lawsuit that states 50 does not own the “BMF” trademark.
As many of you know, 50 serves as the producer on several shows that air on Starz, including the hit series, “BMF,” which premiered last year.
“Your dumb a** made the decisions not to tell anyone because you already invested too much. I’ll be releasing the entire lawsuit real soon, but I’m gonna let u marinate for sec before I stick a fork in you.”
When it comes to Coi, he said,
“You crossed a line with my kid but that’s ok, she’ll have to live with the decision she made to go against her father to deal with the opps. Everyone who is a real person will recognize her disloyalty and it will be her downfall.”
As you know, 50 Cent and Benzino have been going back and forth on social media after 50 accused Benzino of being in a relationship with transgender model Shauna Brooks. Benzino then spoke in an interview with Raquel Harper and called 50 the first “hip-hop rat.”
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94